We provide complete services for painting of all single engine and light twin engine aircraft. Our facility is comprised of a 70'x72' fully heated hangar with a 60' bi-fold door and a 40'x40' paint bay with a 40' bi-fold door.
Services offered include:
- OSHKOSH AWARD WINNING AIRCRAFT PAINTING.
- Every paint scheme custom designed in cooperation with the owner.
- Military warbird paint schemes, roundels and insignias.
- Fully equipped paint booth with heated floor and in and out air filtration.
- Full preparation of aircraft i.e. stripping, metal preparation and epoxy priming.
- Continuous progress reports with photographs provided throughout restoration process.
- Use of polyurethane enamel topcoat paint.
Some samples of our work can be seen here. Click on the thumbnails to view full size.
Please feel free to Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your painting requirements.