We provide complete services for painting of all single engine and light twin engine aircraft. Our facility is comprised of a 70'x72' fully heated hangar with a 60' bi-fold door and a 40'x40' paint bay with a 40' bi-fold door.
Services offered include:
- OSHKOSH AWARD WINNING AIRCRAFT PAINTING.
- Every paint scheme custom designed in cooperation with the owner.
- Military warbird paint schemes, roundels and insignias.
- Fully equipped paint booth with heated floor and in and out air filtration.
- Full preparation of aircraft i.e. stripping, metal preparation and epoxy priming.
- Continuous progress reports with photographs provided throughout restoration process.
- Use of polyurethane enamel topcoat paint.
Some samples of our work can be seen here. Click on the thumbnails to view full size.
Please feel free to Email us at [email protected] to discuss your painting requirements.