We perform maintenace at both our Throndale and St. Thomas Locations for your convenience. Our Thorndale facility has a 70’x72’ fully heated building with a 60’ bi-fold door. In St.Thomas, the Purple Hill Air AMO maintenace shop is comprised of three 45’x90’ hangars and in early 2017, we purchased a 50'x60' hanger with a 45' x 13'5" bifold to house our maintenance operations.
Services offered include:
- Annual inspections of all aircraft with a MTOW of 5700 kg or below.
- Fabric repairs and recovers.
- Non-jigging structural repairs.
- Complete aircraft restoration.
- Installation of all STC’d mods to aircraft i.e. VG’s, speed fairings, speed cowls, Horton Stol Kits and extended fuel systems.
- Repairs and maintenance on all amateur built aircraft (i.e. RV’s, Murphy Rebel, Bush Caddy, etc.)
- Import inspections of American aircraft.
- Interior detailing and window poishing.
- Exterior fuselage polishing and paint restoration.
We also provide maintenance services to the entire fleet of St Thomas Flight Centre aircraft (learntofly.on.ca).
Please feel free to Email us at [email protected] to schedule your next inspection or maintenance appointment.